onsdag 17 januari 2018

:: My first card at the new year ::

I´m finally back with a new post here after a long Christmas break!
I decided to give my self a challenge to get mu mojo starting again. The challenge was to only use what I could find on my desk! I had some scrap, bits and pieces from my last Christmas cards. Not my proudest moment ;) but hey I managed to get together a card and finished my challenge!

 I used a die from Marianne Design called Christmas Tree. I´m not sure were the chipboard is from. It was already painted red and not in it´s package.

 The Poinsettia is handmade by me and I used Foamiran from Woc. The snowflakes are from Snipart.

 All flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I sprinkled a lot of fake snow on the card to get a sparkly and snowy feeling. My papers are from Melissa Frances and Maja Design. 
It feels good to have already started my Christmas cards for 2018 :) 


Inga kommentarer: