onsdag 14 februari 2018

:: Easter ATC Part Two ::


I wish you all a warm and creative Valentine!

Although it´s Valentines day or Alla Hjärtans dag in Swedish I have more Easter ATC to show you.
I will show you even more Easter ATC the following days and for all of them I used super cute images from Melissa Frances called Spring Die cuts.

For this card in peach, orange and gold colors I used a girl holdning a Easter egg.

I mixed flowers from Prima with Glass Beads, Art Stones and Star Shaped Gold Seaquins.


My list of Supplies:
Scraps of papers from Pion Design and Blue Fern Studios
Melissa Frances Spring Die Cuts
Cheese Cloth
Sisal
Feather
Prima Marketing Art-Stones
Prima Marketing Art-Stones Mini
Prima Marketing Finnabair Loose Glitter
13arts Amber Microspheres
13arts Copper Flower Glitter Confetti
Wycinanka Chipboard Frame
Prima Marketing Travelers Flowers
Prima Marketing Vintage Emporium Wood Variety
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
Ranger Stickles Gold

You can also make Easter theme in brown!

Love all textures and layers!


Inga kommentarer: