lördag 3 februari 2018

:: Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Card ::

Today I have my fourth and last contribution card to Lawn Fawnativs #21 challenge. After not creating any cards since Christmas this was really fun! I think I will try to take on more challenges to get me going! Thank You Lawn Fawnatics for giving me so many fun moments in my studio this week! I will definitely take on more challenges in the future!

This card is a bit different when it comes to my color choices than the three cards before. This time I was inspired by the wintery scene with snow and trees. I was also inspired by the blue sky and the browns colors. When I saw the knitted socks I wanted to use the plaid pattern. 

 My cute party Reindeers got hats and I added a bit of 3d tape under the ballons and the wrapped gift.


My list of Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Perfectlyplaid Winter 6x6
Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Large
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Forest Border
Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border
Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop
Lawn Fawn Party Animals
Copic Sketch E53, E55, E57, E70, E71, E74
Copic Sketch W3, W5
Copic Sketch BG000, BG01, BG02
Overhead paper
Sequins my own mix
13arts Silver Hologram Glitter
Misti
Sizzix Big Shot
Memento Tuxedo Black 
EK Success Powder Tool
3d tape

 When I created the scene for my shaker card I wanted to use many layers of Cardstock so it not felt all white. Although it´s just all white ;) I added the blue behind my backdrop die and I also used a little bit of Copics around the tree line and snow slopes.
Below you can see my own mix of different sequins and glitter flakes. I really love how this card turned out and it was so much fun to create it! I think it´s so fun to have no plan when you start with a card and just let it come to life during the process!


Inga kommentarer: