onsdag 11 april 2018

:: Clean And Simple With Fun Background ::

It´s so much fun to create backgrounds with this very simple technique! I have tried it with clouds before but here I also made soft hills in green shades.

I will make a tutorial soonhow to do thos backgrounds. For this card I wanted the plane in focus and a very simple background. I never thought I would love different planes that much as I do love this stamp and die set! This card will make a very cute Birhday Card for a birthday girl or boy.

My supplie list:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Small And Large
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders
Lawn Fawn PLane and Simple Set
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive.
Copic Markers R22, R24, R29, N0, N2, N4, B0000, B000
MISTI
Sizzix Big Shot


Inga kommentarer: