onsdag 19 september 2018

:: Lawn Fawnatics # 37 - Santa and Rudolph The Reindeer ::


Today I have another Christmas card to show you. Over att Lawn Fawnatics the challenge was to combine something old with something new. A really fun challenge! I thought the Reindeers from Toboggan Together worked really well with the new set called Oh What Fun. On one of the Reindeers I added a red half pearl and named him Rudolph :) I love to add some black to my work and here I think the red really pop with the more neutrals colors.

I have lots of ideas so I will create more cards for this fun challenge!


Supplies List:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Small
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Large
Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Borders
Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together Set
Lawn Fawn Oh What Fun Set
Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Line Border
Copic Markers
3d Squares
Misti
Sizzix Big Shot
Memento Tuxedo Black


2 kommentarer:

Samantha Casey sa...

OH wow!! I love everything about this card. The color are amazing, and the scene you created is so wonderful! Thanks for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! -Samantha

Samantha Mann sa...

eeee! this is SO cute!! i am SO IN LOVE with the black, starry sky!! and the reindeer are SO CUTE pulling the sleigh!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)