söndag 21 oktober 2018

:: Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 39 ::


I´m back again with a card created for Lawn Fawnatics challenge 39. This time the theme was Bling it out. Love that challenge! My card was a bit difficult to take photos of so forgive me for all different photos. You lift up the white speech bubble to see the scene.

 I created a window with two sheets of OH paper and added the snowflakes and glitter between the two sheets.

I used the same patterned paper all over the inside of the card.

Here is the cute scene I created. I just love it! So darn cute!

The little puppie dreaming of a bone for Christmas and Santas little helpers bringing him a whole box full of bones. 


Here is my supplies list with all Lawn Fawn products:
Lawn Fawn Perfectlyplaid Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables
Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes
Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border
Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Line Border
Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams Set
Lawn Fawn Holiday Helpers Set
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Square 


This is all the Copic Markers I used:
Christams Tree G21, YG93, G99
Ornaments R22, R24, R29, R59 
Star Y21, Y23, YR12, YR15
Fire Y21, Y23, YR12, YR15 YR18
Fire Place/Bricks E97, E04, E09
Mantel Shelf E31, E33, E35, E37
Socks R22, R24, R29
Dog E30, E31, E33, E35
Faces E00, E01, E11, R21
Hair E31, E35
Clothes R22, R24, R29
Bones/Speech bubble W0, W1, W3



1 kommentar:

Samantha Mann sa...

WOAH!!!! so cool!!! LOVE that snowy window on the front of the card!! and the inside is INCREDIBLE!!! wow!! love all of the detail and amazing coloring!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)