lördag 18 maj 2019

:: My card for Lawn Fawnatics challenge #52 ::

I´m back with a card created for Lawn Fawnatics challenge #52 Pets

My computer that I usually use when I edit my photos crashed and I haven´t dicided what kind of new one I need. Now I´m on my laptop and photos not edited with Elements. 

Now on to the fun stuff - My Hi There card!
 This is the first time I used this set with Critters From The Past. Lately I have bought quite a bit of second-hand stamp and die sets from Lawn Fawn. Critters From The Past is one of them. I like to have cards ready to use at home for different occasions and this card will be that kind of a card.

 My supplies list:
Copic Markers, Lawn Fawn 6x6 Paper Pad Knit Picky Fall, Lawn Fawn 6x6 Paper Pad Really Rainbow, Lawn Fawn Critters From The Past Set, Lawn Fawn Bayou Backdrop, Lawn Fawn Grassy Border, Lawn Fawn Chit Chat Set. Sizzix Big Shot, Misti and 3d foam squares.

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Jättesött! Har nyligen blivit helt besatt av Lawn Fawn. Älskar dessa dinosar :)

Samantha Mann sa...

so cute! love the background! and the dinos are so fun!!! amazing idea! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

francesca sa...

this card is amazing!!! Your coloring is recious and the knitted paper in the back is perfect! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!