söndag 2 juni 2019

:: Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #53 One More ::

I had a fun idea with my sky and created that earlier this week. Then I didn´t like the rest of the scene and started all over again! Finally this is how it turned out. I lost the daylight when it was time to take photos and I added the card at the last minute. Not my best planning!

For my sky I used Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border Dies and created my own stencil.Then I used lots of different Distress Ink pads and a blending tool. I mounted the Fairys on foam tape and gave the card some sparkles with gold seaquin stars. By adding a gold foil frame I also think it gives the card a luxury feeling and not only a fun colorful card.


My Supplies List:
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border Die, Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends Set, Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After Set. 
Versafine- Onyx Black, Memento- Tuxedo Black.
Copic Markers- Face and Body E00, E02, E11. Cheeks R21. Hair E23, E25, E27.  Wings B000, B01.
Dresses BV00, BV02, BV13, Y00, Y02, Y11, RV00, RV02, RV04. Castle N0, N1, N2, B000, B01, E23, E25, E27, Y23, Y35.
Distress Ink Mini Pads- Mustard Seed, Squeezes Lemonade, Spiced Marmelade, Worn Lipstick, Picked Rasberry, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Meramid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Evergreen Bough. Blending Tool.
Misti, Sizzix Big Shot. Gold Star Seaquins. Gold Foil Cardstock,


2 kommentarer:

lynda sa...

I saw your card was highlighted on the Lawn Fawn blog. I had to come visit to tell you how much I like it! Layering the clouds of all different colors looks amazing.

Jill sa...

Those clouds are gorgeous. Did you use 2 different stencils to keep the colors separate? Do you have a video showing how you did it? I would love to try this. Thanks for sharing.