torsdag 22 mars 2012

:: A Layout for Pysseltagen ::

Soon my two months of guestdesigning are over at Pysseltagen. But I still have a few things to show you, first up are this colorful page made with Prima Meadow Lark papers.


I played with Gesso, Mist and paint. I also cut out many different pieces and glue them back agin. The pictures of me and Viggo are taken at Skansen when he turned three. A very special day to remember!


I made banners and put my title on them.


In my last gdt kit I got many cute ribbons and laces. I made bows with one lilac ribbon and tied my bannres with them.


Besides really pretty papers Meadow Lark offers cute Chipboards and I have used some here. The label i painted with pale green acrylic paint.

3 kommentarer:

Mia KL sa...

Fin LO, visst är det härliga färger på de papprerna. Har bloggat en Lo från den serien idag hos Scrap-Perra.

danni reid. sa...

this is so, so beautiful!

Cath. sa...

Den här layouten är så härlig!
Önskar dig en trevlig helg!
Kram!