måndag 30 april 2012

:: A cute visitor ::

Today I want to show you a relly bling, bling page:) I cut out a frame from a Prima paper and then I clued the frame on another Prima paper. I layered a few moore papers and then I used a Stencil and Gesso. Before the Gesso dried I sprinkled some glitter on to get a sparkle effect. And of course I made a flower cluster:) I think the lace border with Rhinestones from Prima are really pretty! Tomorrow sweet May arrives and I really looking forward to everything fun happening in May! I will meet Christy Tomlinsson, YAY, Ingvild Bolme and Nathalie Kalbasch at the Scrap event 5-6 May. My sister will get married the weekend after that, She will have a wedding party and me and my family will take a mini vacasion to Denmark. And of course I will show a lot of scrapbooking in my blog. And yes, I have a new fantastic GDT over at LillBlomman Skissar! I know you all will love to meet.....no, no you have to wait until tomorrow to meet her;)





2 kommentarer:

morkaren sa...

Et meget, meget smukt LO, hvor er det flot pyntet, og pinsvin er et lille kært dyr. knus morkaren.

Jasmine sa...

Väldigt fint skapat. :)
Kram