måndag 10 september 2012

:: SWE card week 36 Viggos card ::

Thank you all for visiting my Color Week! Hope you enjoyed it! And Thank You for all sweet words:) I must admit that I had a really hard time pick out the winner! My challenge made some of my blogreaders create amazing art! Gorgeous work from you all lovely ladies! But I have a winner!

Cilian! http://cilianspyssel.blogspot.se/2012/09/hostens-farger.html

I love how the colors really glow around the girl and the textures are FAB! This orange page wants me to create moore pages in that color! Don´t you just love it?! Cilian if you e-mail me on lillblommanskapar@gmail.com I will send you a colorprize:)

And now for my own work for today! I have so much to show you now!

This card I created after last weeks sketch and color scheme for SWE. I made it for Viggos birthday! Blue, red and yellow was fun colors to create with so I will do that again!

The stamp are from Magnolia and I put a stickers with number four on his t-shirt. I have used papers from different 6x6 paperpads for my card. I have a lot of them and usually I use them for my Mixed-media creations.
I colored him with Distress Refillers and made him blond just like Viggo.
I just love how the Butterflies turned out! So darn cute! I used one little bit larger punch from MS and one MS punch with three Butterflies on. I used the big Butterfly and one small. Totally three sizes and one rhinestone:)

Inga kommentarer: