tisdag 11 september 2012

:: Viggos birthday layout with Pion Design ::

I struggle with me as a photographer;) My ouside pictures are much better now but indoor they are really bad! When Viggo had his birthdayparty it was a rainy day and no light indoor at all:( But however I took some pictures and this one I took when he was about o blow out the candles on his cake. Look how cool my sweet boy are:)


I used Pion Designs gorgeous line Silent Night for this page. It´s moore of an Christmas line but I thought this colors and the clockborder fitted perfectly for this theme!

I love my layers and my stitches:) This really cute corner die are from Cheery Lynn Designs! It was three different dies in the package and I just love all of them! I finished it of with a brown pearl.

Me and my flowers:) Most of the times I use them on my work and here I made som myself. The brown ones with print on are made from the same sheet as in the background. I used Spellbinders Donna Salazars dies for the flowers.

Behind the photos I used three die-cuts made with Cheery Lynn Designs die called Dutch Scallop Square. A really cute one! Hope you liked my page!

Inga kommentarer: