tisdag 26 februari 2013

:: I´m a designer at Papirdesign ::

Woot Woot!!! Finally I can tell you my little secret! Just before New Years eve I got a happy email from Line at Papirdesign! She wanted med to design for her and be the Papirdesign Ambassador here in Sweden!
I just love her designs and all beutiful supplies they have at Papirdesign! Besides all pretty papers they have stamps, flowers, bling, ribbon & lace, swirls and even moore! Here is my very first page created with the new lines Lykke and En Herreman. Just look at the pretty blue color!
The page is about me and my scrapbbok year 2013. I really looking forward to it and it will bring so much fun, knowledge and also challenges.
I started my page with some Gesso and blue acrylic paint. Then I layered different Doilys and finished it off with a whole bunch of flowers and stars! 
The cute chipboard stars are aviable in different colors. Here I used the blue ones. I have a soft spot for stars and polkadots so guess who loved these ones?! I distressed the edges a bit.
All the flowers are in really good and beutiful quality and the colors amazing! You will see a lot moore of them on my work. Last I will say thank you again Line at Papirdesign for giving me this opportunity!

11 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Stort tillykke. Super smukt layout.

lillesmor sa...

Grattis til både Papirdesign og deg. Det var en nydelig start med produktene, og jeg gleder meg til å se hva mer som dukker opp etterhvert.

ScrapMyran sa...

Grattis vännen så himla skoj!!

Malin/malwa sa...

Grattis!!!! :)

Tone-Lill sa...

Så flott, grattis som designer. LOen er kjempe flott, nydelig med alle papirene, gesso og blomster
Ha en fin dag :)

Marita Johansson sa...

Wooow en riktigt fin lo

Stort GRATTIS

Kraaaam

Adriana B sa...

Congrats, love our page and the papers welldone :)

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Grattis =) Härlig layout!

Susy sa...

Grattis!
Vilken underbar layout med en härlig bild på dig!

KRAM SUSY

Cath. sa...

STORT GRATTIS! Så klokt val de har gjort!
Hoppas vi ses snart, kommer du till Annexet? Annars får vi försöka få till en liten egen träff kanske?
Kramar i massor!

Eila Sandberg sa...

Jättestort GRATTIS Ullis!! du passar perfekt! riktigt underbar sida, gillar verkligen färgerna och det ljuvliga. Ha en jättefin helg! xoxo