lördag 22 juni 2013

:: Friendship ::

I made this layout for Hobbyworlds June challenge. The challenge was to use at least three different strong colors. I used blue, green and turquoise. And if blue and turquoise counts as one I also used black. White didn´t count as color. I really like my page!


I took this photo of the pretty boat at Varberg. I started to play with my background. I played a lot! It was so wet that it needed a day and a night to dry. Gesso, stamps, mist and Acrylic ink were used. Last I sprinkled chunky drops of Acrylic paint.


This Layout will end up in my album where I save all my Words of visdom pages.


Lot´s of beutiful flowers. The blue one with a large rhinestone is really old! I´m so happy when I´m able to use some of my really old supplies!


3 kommentarer:

Malin/malwa sa...

Sååå vacker! <3

Eila Sandberg sa...

Oh my oh my Ullis this is absolutely DELISH!! I like it buckets too! the colours against that photo, everything plays in such gorgeous harmony!! en riktigt fem-etta! xoxox

Unknown sa...

Absolutley divine...this is just SO gorgeous!!! LOVE these colors and your layered masking!