måndag 24 juni 2013

:: Gifts for Kindergarden teachers ::

It´s that time of year when I try to come up with new gifts for Viggos Kindergarden teachers. I give them gifts before the summer break and before Christmas. And of course I try do some handmade cards to go with the gifts ;) This summer they even got some prize rosettes :)


I used my mini Score board from Martha Stewart for this project. The papers are from Prima 
Lyric collection. As gifts they got a large bag of sweets that we bought at Gränna. And they also got a table bowling game. Really cute and nice to bring when you traveling.


3 kommentarer:

Pixi sa...

Snyggt!=)

Malin/malwa sa...

Era förskollärare blir bortskämda. ;) Å andra sidan är det helt rätt personer att skämma bort - om de är som våra var. <3

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Looking good! Loved the layout below this post - great colors and design!