fredag 16 augusti 2013

:: AJ page Sprinkle glitter on life ::

I haven´t played in my Art-Journal all summer! But the other day I wanted to let loose a bit and play with paint and colors! The result became a fun and sparkeling page with flowers. Hope you like it!

I wanted to do a bright page with lot´s of contrast on. I used paper strips from my box with paper left overs.
I doodle some with my FC Big Brush pens.
I colored some Modeling paste in blue and grey and used it over two different stencils.
The orange and red stickers are from Papirdesign.
I also used Washi tape and rhinestones.
The flowers was white from the beginning. I have misted with home made mist made from Gelatos. Then I added more depth with FC Big Brush pens and stamped them with Gelatos. Last a draw lines with Big Brush pens around the edges. And some glitter :)
I think they turned out really pretty!
I used a lid to stamp circles with and at the end I painted the whole page with Chandelier Glam.

3 kommentarer:

Wilma Voermans sa...

LOVE this, so full of color and yes, you are so right.....I sprinkle a lot of glitter on my life and it feels so good!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

So lush and rich in saturation. All the details and happiness here make my heart sing!!

Anonym sa...

Älskar det du gör i den här stilen! Rena konstverken! Kram ♥