lördag 31 augusti 2013

:: My first cards with Inkido Happy Christmas collection ::

Inkido have a new gorgeous Christmas collection out and it´s called Happy Christmas. And guess what! I´m totally in love with it! You must hurry to buy it as soon as it is aviable in the stores! 

My first card is a cute blue one and my favourite so far! I have already created several cards so there will be more in my blog! 

Just look at this cute birdies! Cuuuute!

I made my flowers with a light grey sheet and dies from Magnolia. The blue pearls inside of the flowers are also from Inkido.

Behind The flowers I used another die from Magnolia to create the leaves. I also used a die from Cheery Lynn Design for the corners.

Next I have a Tag to show you. The Santa is from a sheet that have different Santas in different colors. All to fit the other sheets. Perfect! I wanted to keep my Tag clean and simple and just added some lace, a big bow and some Roses.





2 kommentarer:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

SO envy of you!! I was so happy after seeing the new collections at papercraftscandinivia last night. They are totally gorgeous. You used them well for this card and tag, Ulrika! Love love. Beautiful!! :D

Елена Пономаренко (ЯГОДКА) sa...

Восхитительно! Мне очень нравится!