måndag 2 september 2013

:: Published Garden Fairy ::

Today Is A Speciel Day! Today Is Viggos Birthday! 

Can you imagine that Viggo is five years old today?!

This is Viggo ten days old. He´s so cuuuute!

And this cool kid is five! I love every day with him!

Now over to something more crafty.

I made three things for the latest issue of Inzpira. I have already shown you a layout and today I want to show you something really cute! 


A beutiful Fairy created with some Sizzix dies, papers from Papirdesign and lot of creativity!


I wanted her to be as nice in the back as at the front. That gave me many hours in my scrapstudio ;) I had to reverse all the patterns. She hanging in my sons window and are now beutiful from both sides.


Sizzix have both dies and stamps for this Fairy. I added some deatils for her face. The blue flower is from Papirdesign and the green under is a Sizzix die.


I wanted her to have a book in her hand so i made one. I used one image from a papirdesign paper and some mini stickers from Kaiser for my book. The book has real text on the pages inside of it. 

Inga kommentarer: