Sidor

måndag 11 november 2013

:: Fathers Day Cards ::


 We celebrated Fathers Day yesterday in Sweden and I had three fathers I wanted to congratulate. This first card my husband father, my father in law and Viggos grandfather got. I have used papers from Prima and one of my new dies from Spellbinders.

I bought the stamp from Mo Manning and colored it with Copics.

This card my husband and Viggos father got. I used papers from Prima on this card also.

The text says Super Dad! The stamp is from Mo Manning and colored with Copics. Dies from Spellbínders and Marianne Design. I also used a edge punch from Martha Stewart.

This card my father, my husbands father in law and Viggos grandfather got.  I have used papers from Melissa Frances and Docrafts. The die is from Spellbinders and the letters from Basic Grey. The stamp is from Mo Manning and colored with Copics. I´m really pleased with how the coloring turned out!


3 kommentarer:

Marita vs snojbi sa...

Kanonsnygga farsdagskort

Eila Sandberg sa...

Glömde helt bort farsdag eftersom vi inga fädrer har längre. De här är så individuella och skitsnygga! pusspuss

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Great cards!