lördag 9 november 2013

:: Published in Inzpira magazine Sewn things ::

In the latest issue of Inzpira I have a whole bunch of published projects! I think there was ten of them! I created some little different things and used fabric and felt besides paper;)
This gift bag is easy to make. I used fabric and ribbon from Panduro.

My next project is a pillow for the neck. Just sew a fabric tube and tie bows.

And last I made some cute hats for needles. When I was seven years old I made one of this hats and I still use it for my needles! So it´s perfect do make this hats with your kids.

4 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Oh, these are all sew cute :) Congrats on your publication!

Sandrine Dawes sa...

That is so adorable, those hats are to die for!!!! Thanks for your visit to my blog! If you want some Imaginarium chipboard I would be more than happy to send you some in the mail! E-mail me your postal address to sandrine.dawes@bigpond.com and I am sure there is a DT call coming soon....

Marita Johansson sa...

Meeen sååå himlans fina.

Bjällrorna har jag köpt hos K - design

Ha en trevlig söndag

Eila Sandberg sa...

Oj oj oj Ullis! HUR söta får projekt vara!! dessa är helt underbara! kramkramkram