måndag 4 november 2013

:: My last work as GD at Scrap FX ::

We´re getting closer to Christmas and soon all Christmas cards need to be mailed. I wanted to do a little bit different card and folded a box and decorated a frame. Inside the frame I put a photo of Viggo.  I´m so grateful and honored for this GD spot! Thank you Jill for the opportunity!

I used the word and the mini Christmas trees from Scrap FX. On the Trees I used a Enamel embossing powder. I also used a stencil from Scrap FX together with some Gesso and glitter. I tried to make it look like snow!

Here´s the box! I used paper from October Afternoon and also my sewing machine around all the edges. 

Five different dies and more of the cute Trees and another greeting word from Scrap FX. On the picture below you can see how the frame fits inside the box and how easy it is to open and close it with the paper ribbon.


5 kommentarer:

Stephi sa...

WOW!!!! Megafint så annat behövs ej skrivas.

Cilian sa...

Snyggt! Så kul att fixa till en ram sådär, bra tips.

Malin sa...

Så himla läckert och inspirerande!
Jag behöver komma i kontakt med dig! Har inboxat dig på facebook, kika under övrigt!
MVh
Malin

Malin sa...

Så himla läckert och inspirerande!
Jag behöver komma i kontakt med dig! Har inboxat dig på facebook, kika under övrigt!
MVh
Malin

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

So so beautiful!! :)