lördag 21 december 2013

:: The last Christmas cards ::


I think this are the last bunch of Christmas cards for this year! But I have decided that I will start to do the cards for next year right away. I need more time and I really enjoy creating them!

Cute snowflakes from Papirdesign!

The darling girl from Mo Manning was one of my favourites this year!

Oh man can I layer my cards!!! 10 layers! 

This stamp is also from Mo Manning. I love it but it took so long time to color him ;) I used Chunky Embossing Powder for the snow effect. The snowflakes are two different MS punches and then I used a Goosebump Rhinestone. I really love them! 
I hope you have enjoyed all my Christmas cards ;)


1 kommentar:

Anneli sa...

Underbara julkort och tomten hur gullig som helst. Så snyggt du har färglagt den,.
Önskar dig en riktigt GOD JUL
Kram Anneli