torsdag 19 december 2013

:: Taking Christmas photos with an grudging Santa ::

It´s not easy to take photos of kids! This fun photo of Viggo is a a few years old but I think it´s so fun! He is about to take his Santa hat off while I try to take cute photos.
I have really gone wild with the glitter here! I used papers, flowers, stamps and Embossing powder from Inkido. I have take on the December challenge at Inkido and used stars and snowflakes.

I also take part with my page at Scrap 4 help December challenge! The challenge was to use cotton string and a paperbag. I have used two paperbags so I hope that´s alright ;) 

Look how cool the flowers are with all glitter on! All of them are from Inkido besides the leaf. The photo is printed on Sticky Back Canvas. That get´s it a cool texture.

The tags are also from Inkido. 
On the edges I stamped with an edge stamp in green. Then I used Embossing powder in gold and white. The small sparkly stars is a stamp from Inkido. I have embossed them with sparkly Inkido Embossing powder.