torsdag 7 augusti 2014

:: Color Splashes ::

This layout is created after a challenge at a crop I attended a couple of weeks ago.
The challenge was to have at least three color splashes on your layout. I´m a very slow scrapbooker but I think this layout only took me an hour! I had an idea and borrowed the circle stamps from Katja. A very unusal style from me but I like it! It´s fun to leave the comfort zone for a while!

I used Pima Color Bloom Gilded, , Heidi Swapp Tropicana Teal and 13arts Pastel Pink.
The words are a Rub-on from Kaiser Craft. I also used stamps from Prima and Pink Paislee and pearls from Papirdesign. To make the small stars I borrowed a punch from my friend Ulrika.
I won the challenge! Yay! I got an amazing prize from En liten butik.


1 kommentar:

Ulrika sa...

Ja, det här är så snyggt så man bara döööör!!! Så läckert! Och en söt bild på dig och voffsingen! <3