tisdag 5 augusti 2014

:: Heart and Soul Artists August TCR 171 ::

This is the palette for August! I must admit that I thought it was a bit tricky but a challenge can also be very fun! I used my fruit netting as a stencil.

This layout is also published in Inzpira. Last summer we visited the castle in Stockholm and Viggo played a bit. Have you med the Brave Knight Viggo?

Cool Thickers!

Sparkly Thickers and sweet flowers.

Grey flowers from Petaloo.

More pretty flowers!

Metall thing from Prima and the chain is from one of my clothes.
The chipboard from Imaginarium I won for some time ago. I painted it with black acrylic paint from Martha Stewart. Totally love that line of paint!


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

It's such an amazing lay-out! I really love all the details and the beautiful glitter title.