tisdag 9 september 2014

:: Three cards with Nature´s Journey Kit ::

When I got my September Kit from C´est Magnifique I knew I wanted to create some cards with it.
I made three crds in the same color scheme. I really like this blue and kraft combo!

A simple and clean card in many layers for some one who bought a new house.

For this tag I used several different dies. I used one from Prima, three different from Spellbinders and the new cute bird called Spellbinders D-lites die Pheasant.

My last card is always one with many layers. Here I used the cool wire from Prima. I also used one of the fabric tags and the corrugated ribbon.
For my cards I used supplies from the Main kit, The Mixed-media kit and the Embellishment kit.

1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Your cards are all really good-looking! I just love your gorgeous layering on them.