måndag 25 juli 2016

:: Card for Prima Card Challenge July ::

Prima has a new kind of challenge every month called Cards & Tags and I made a card for the challenge. 

This is the sketch. My squared tag is the four squares from the sketch. As you can see I didn´t follow the sketch manic but I was very inspired by it!


 I fussy cutted the Fairy from a paper called Charlotte from the Princess Collection. I also used the same paper for my background. For some nice sparkle effect I used Prima Glass Glitter in Gold.

 When I take on Primas challenges I always try to use as near as possible 100% Prima products. This time I made that 100%! The Flowers I used are called Prima Painterly Petals Hydrangeas. On that flowers I used Say it in chrystals Time Travellers. The cute flowers with six petals are called Cafe Mocha from the Coffee Breal collection. The Roses are from the collection Bedtime Story and are called Jessa. The white flowers are really old ones and they are called Craftable Flowers.
I used a dies from Prima called Leaves and Doily. The wood sentiments are also from Prima. 


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow, gorgeous card! it looks so elegant and pretty!