onsdag 27 juli 2016

:: Prima BAP July Challenge ::

Here is my take after Primas BAP July sketch. I was inspired by the stripes on the sketch. I devided up the large star and ended up with falling stars instead! I used a stitch stamp from Prima to get some horizontal and vertical lines.


This is the sletch.

 To strengthen the look with the stitches I also used one around my photo.

 I used a whole bunch of flowers from Prima as Corine flowers, Bel Canto in yellow, one large yellow flower from Lady Bird collection, Joulee Tropics flowers. I also wanted some red flowers and used Rudolph´s Nose from A Victorian X-mas.
The black cool thingies are called Velvet Trinkets.

 I made my title with Rub-ons from Prima called Loved words. To get the gold effect I used Prima Foils Golden Girl. My Rhinestone stars are called Say it in Cruystals Bedtime Story. The stamps I used are called Cling Stamps Circle Stitches and Lines. I also used Art Basics Heavy Gesso white.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow, what an amazing card! I really love the colours and the gold touches.