fredag 27 januari 2017

:: 13arts ARTelier January sketch challenge ::


I have made a layout for 13arts ARTelier sketch challenge. I´m a bit pissed ;) at the moment because my photos stinks! My computer is about to "leave this life" and the new one isn´t installed yeat. 
I can barely see how it turnes out when I edit my photos. I´m so sorry for this and I hope it will soon be a bit better. I´m really not a professional usually but now it´s too sad ;)



 This was the sketch to follow. I flipped it up side down.

My supplies list:
13arts Acrylic Gel Medium
13arts Acrylic Modeling Paste
13arts Glass Fillers D=2
13arts Fine Grained Grit Dark Green
13arts Hologram Glitter Blue
13arts Glitter Flakes White
13arts  Rainbow Color Duo
13arts Multipurpose Ink Silver
13arts Multipurpose Ink Blue Light
13arts Mist Pastel Blue
13arts Mist Chalk Turquoise Light
13arts Mist Chalk Turquoise
13arts Mist Pastel Cobalt

I think the closeups is a bit better? I started with a stencil and modeling paste. Then I added Mist, Rainbow color and Inks. I painted circles with the Multipurpose Inks just by using the pipette.

 I fussy cutted flowers, leaves and Butterflies. I like to add black for contrats so I doodles around both the fussy cutted pieces and the squares. I also stamped black circles with a lid.

 I love, love the glassfillers beads from 13arts! I use them a lot on almost everything! Here I mixed them with 13arts Fine Grained Grit Dark Green, 13arts Hologram Glitter Blue, 13arts Glitter Flakes White. I also like to drip Mist or Ink at the glassbeads.


Inga kommentarer: