söndag 29 januari 2017

:: ARTwords on ATC´s ::

Time for some more ATC´s :) 
Last week I couldn´t stand whats was on the telly at night so I took an hour in my studio instead. This is what´s fun with ATC! I can actually make a complete piece in one hour! or as in this case three pieces! Wow! Oh well the cards are quite easy and no medium that needs to dry but I´m impressed anyway ;) I can take for ever when I create usually!

First I added three different colors of mist. Then I stamped with my Archival Inks in blue and pink shades. 

I used lovely stamp sets from Bo Bunny. The sets are called Romance, It is written and Dreamer.


 I also added small and cute flowers from Prima Planner Flowers called Lola. 


 I used pink and turquoise glitter and stickers from Tim Holtz.


2 kommentarer:

Emma Roberts sa...

Thanks to share this post.glitter flakes stickers is a very good product.

Zan sa...

Beautiful work