torsdag 19 januari 2017

:: 13arts January challenge ::

I love working with fun and really good mixed-media supplies! If you also add a really fun challenge to that recepie I´m a really happy gal!
I have lots of ATC´s in progress at my studio and I really enjoy making them! For the January challenge at 13arts I wanted to make a more "grown up" color scheme. I was inspired by the hearts and the glitter. I also used some pink. Me and my hubbie have been together for almost twenty-five years now and I love him to the moon and back ♥ On my ATC´s I wanted to add some important words how to be successful in love. You find the challenge at 13arts HERE!

I have used lots of supplies from 13arts here! Almost everything is from 13arts! I started with 13arts heavy weight cardstock. They are really good if you use lot of fluid stuff on your work. I added brown Rainbow Color and Water Ink Violet. I also used the brown Rainbow Color with 3d Magic Powder. I spread the brown mixture over some Mesh to get some interesting textures.

When my first layer was dry I added Cheese Cloth and Gel Medium. I wanted more texture and a bit 3d effect. With some more Gel Medium I sprinkled Glass Beads around the Cheese Cloth. Then I dripped Bordeaux Ink over the Cheese Cloth and Glass Beads. 

My hearts are from Wycinanka and colored with Violet Ink and Gold Ink. I sprinkled Gold Beads or Microspheres over the hearts and a bit all over.

To get some depth in my colors I used Purple Mica Flakes and for more sparkle I used the Violet Holographic Glitter. 

My words are from a Tim Holtz and called chichat. Behind them you can see some of the stamping I did. I used an old stamp from Prima together with Archival Ink Jet Black.

I really like the Gold Flitters or Glitter Gold Bars. You get really cool effect with them! Last I added even more sparkles with some Gold and Pink Ranger Stickles.



2 kommentarer:

Fiona Paltridge Designs sa...

Fabulous texture! Thank you for joining us over at 13Arts

Paper Attic sa...

I love these ATC's what incredible textures and I love the glitter, heart felt project. Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!