tisdag 17 januari 2017

:: ATC - 2017 Color Challenge Green ::

I came up with an idea that I will create ATC´s in different colors during 2017. And then I thought it would be fun if others would join me! If you have Instagram you find the challenge under #atccolorchallenge2017 and #atccolorchallenge2017green. It´s extra fun if you also tag me @ulrikablomfelt. It would be so much fun if you also joined in! And make sure to spread the challenge!

Here is my first color GREEN! 
You can make as many card as you like. You can make them in any style as you like as long as green is the main color. The only rule besides the colors is that you need to label your cards with the name of the current color. You can see here how I did with GREEN. You can trade them with any one you like or you can just keep them. 


 I couldn´t make up my mind what looked best. The dark or the light background so I used both :)

 I started with a green patterned paper and stamped randomly with green, brown and black. My favorite stamp pads for Mixed-media is Archival Ink. I used stamps from Prima and Darkroom Door.

 Then I inked the corrugated cardboard with Distress Ink Peeled Paint. I painted my trees from Wycinanka with 13arts Acrylic Ink Splash Green Glitter. I also used ephemera pieces from Prima.

 Around the edges I used green glitter and green Mica flakes. I used 13arts Gel Medium to attach the glitter and Mica flakes. My stickers are from My Mind´s eye. Gold thread from my stash.


6 kommentarer:

Jeanette Wallén sa...

They look AMAZING! I'm on it - I want to join in your challenge!! :D

Hugs,
Jeanette - Tettiz

Lisa InkyWings sa...

Åhhh det där lät ju skoj! Jag tror jag ska ta och hoppa på! :) Grönt är skönt.

Romy sa...

Oh wow, these look totally stunning! I really love the monochromatic green look and all the wonderful glitters.

maj. sa...

What a great idea! Fantastic ATCs!!!

Wanel sa...

Kul! Jag vill också haka på! Är dock nästan aldrig på insta! Om vi blir många kanske vi kan ha en Facebook grupp?

Wanel sa...

Vad blir nästa färg?