onsdag 22 februari 2017

:: 13arts February challenge - Rainbows ::


Today my layout is made for a challenge at 13arts. The theme was rainbows and I had so much fun creating my layout! I wanted a fun and whimsical layout and I think my photo fits the theme very well. Viggo jumping around in our garden!


Thi sis the inspiration photo from 13arts. You find the challenge here.

For my background I used different sprays from 13arts. The colors I used are 13arts Ayeeda Mist Pastel Pink, Pastel Salmon, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Cobalt and Chalk Turquoise Light.
To get more depth in my background I stamped with different stamps from Prima, You Do and Darkroom door. I found some shades among my Archival inks that was almost a perfect match! The colors I used are Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, French Ultramarine, Magenta Hue, Chrome Yellow, Forget Me Not and Monarch Orange. For every color I also used glitter in the same shade.

For this challenge it was perfect to pull out my boxes with older flowers from Prima. Yes, I have a lot of flowers from Prima ;) 

I really like the effect you get by using sewing thread!

A couple of years ago I won a challenge and in my prize there was these fab flairs. If I remember correctly they are from Umwow studio. I also used chipboards from Blue Fern Studio that I painted white with acrylic paint.


4 kommentarer:

pasjonatymalgorzaty sa...

Piękna praca;) Gratuluję pomysłu i pozdrawiam serdecznie;)

Paper Attic sa...

What a beautiful and colorful background, it's a lovely page, thanks for joining us at 13arts.

Ullkika sa...

Vilken härligt glad Lo!!! roligt med all färg! Själv har jag två töser som barnbarn och då blir det gärna färg på mina Lo´s.
Ha en bra dag! Kram/Ullkika

Fiona Paltridge Designs sa...

This is simply divine!! Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month over at 13@rts xx