fredag 24 februari 2017

:: ATC´s with lots of stamps ::

I started by spraying different Mists on a 12x12 white thick cardstock from 13arts. I used 13arts Ayeeda Mist Pastel Yellow, Pastel Salmon and Pastel Pink. Then I cut the cardstock in to 12 ATC´s.
I used seven of them for this design and later I will show you the other five.

I started to stamp on the background. I used lots of different stamps from Prima, Bo Bunny and Blue Fern Studios. I used my Ink pads from Archival Ink. The colors I used was Chrome Yellow, Saffron, Monarch Orange, Vermillion, Rose Madder, Magenta Hue and Jet Black. I started with the lightest color and finished with the black.
I added some older flowers from Prima that I have in glass bottles. Different glitter from 13arts and some nail glitter plus some words from Tim Holtz and they were ready. Superfun technique!
 

2 kommentarer: