fredag 24 mars 2017

:: ATC´s - Edgar Allan Poe ::

I first made this ATC´s for a swap. Unfortunately I was so stressed out over them! One card took me six hours to make so I backed out from the swap. The theme was Allan Edgar Poe and the style vintage.

Finally I ended up with four different cards. 

I really like the words! I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it /Allan Edgar Poe

On this card I used brown shades and metallic details. Envelopes from Pyssloteket and beads from Panduro.

Lots of layers! Die-cuts from Spellbinders, lace, paper from Bo Bunny and metallic lace from Tim Holtz. The sculls was a gift from my friend Anna and I really like them! 

The next card is almost the same besides different metallic lace and some more details from Spellbinders. And of course a different photo of Edgar.

2 kommentarer:

Alexandra♥ sa...

Very cool ATCs!! Would very much want to swap with you for the one which has gold accents. Will be sending to you a picture of my new ATC series if you would be ready to make a swap.

maj. sa...

A truly magnificent creations!!!!!