söndag 26 mars 2017

:: ATC´s - Romantic Flutter ::

Today I have some pink and cute ATC´s to show you. The words on my cards are from 7 Dots Studio and the Fortune-teller collection.
I really like how they turned out! Hope you do too :)

I started with romantic patterned paper from Panduro. Then I added mesh lace and Cheese cloth and then even more lace. Then I added a pink feather and a die-cut in silver made from Tall Bamboo from Memory Box. You find dies from Memory Box at Pyssloteket!

I punched out Butterflies from a Blue Fern Studios paper. Then I glued them in a bottle cap and over the paper I added a plastic thing that I don´t know what it´s called in English? The pink flowers are from Prima and from the calendar collection. This flower is the January flower and called Carnation. In the middle of the pink flowers I used Rhinestones from Marianne Design White glass beads from Panduro and the others are finds from my drawers. 

I really like this romantic, sweet and almost enchanting look!


Inga kommentarer: