lördag 20 maj 2017

:: ATC with a magic theme ::

I´m in a ATC swap with some of my team mates from Pyssloteket. I have managed to get some of the girls to love ATC :) For the May swap Hanna was responsible for the theme and she chosed Magic. First I was thinking of making cards with a wizard on but then I wanted to play with the actual word.

 For me magic is all about glitter and sparkle so I used both glassfillers and Splash Ink with glitter from 13arts. I also used Liquitex Acrylic Ink Turquoise Deep to get a really deep color. Before the Gel from Prima and the Glassfillers was dry I sprinkled Prima Finnabair dry Glitter all over it.

 My background is all about letters! First I used Tim Holtz layering mini Stencil from the package called Set 3. I used the Stencil with Gesso from Prima. When the Gesso was dry I added some stamping with a stamp from Prima. I also stamped a bit with black Archival Ink on my Chipboard letters. The large Chipboard letters are from different old packages that I found in my studio. Some from Basic Grey and some from Heidi Swapp. First I painted the letters  with one coat of Gesso and then one coat of Splash Ink Turquoise Glitter from 13arts. 

 I printed my words with the font called Impact Label.


Inga kommentarer: