torsdag 18 maj 2017

:: Lawn Fawn animals are easy to love ::

For my Tuesday blog post at Pyssloteket I made easy backgrounds and fun ATC´s. Here are some with way to cute animals from Lawn Fawn. To get good images I used my Misti. I also used my Copic Markers to really make the animals stand out.

 For my backgrounds I used Distress Ink mini pads in different colors. I really suck at blendning with my blending tool but here it don´t show so much after my stamping ;)

I love, love my Archival Inks when I play with mixed-media techniques. Pyssloteket have a lot of them and I think I still miss some shades. I´m sure I can squeeze in some more in my studio ;)

 They are so cute that I almost die! The Snnnake is from the Critters in the Jungle set and the Whale from Critters in the Sea. Besides my Lawn Fawn stamps I used some from Prima. The ever so cute Fox is from the Party Animal set. The letters are a really old set with magnetic stamps from Making Memories and they are so cool!


Inga kommentarer: