lördag 24 juni 2017

:: Prima MIP June ::


As always I love to create after Primas challenges! This is my take on the June Make It Prima Challenge. I´m so pleased with my layout! I actually love it! And that´s an amazing feeling!


I made my background with Gesso, a Stencil, Stamps and Mist all from Prima.

I found some older flowers and I also used some from the latest collections. I really like how you can combine different collections so well!

My fishing nets is actually a authentic fishing nets! The fishing nets and the seashells are the only things that are not by the brand Prima Marketing. I love my Art-stones and here I used the medium size. I got the small and this size a while ago and I think I need to try out the mega ones also!


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Wow, this lay-out is amazing indeed! I really love all the gorgeous textures, your amazing design and the wonderful mix of bits and pieces. Great work!

Jozebelle sa...

I'm very impressed, this was kind of new things coming from You and I Love that I wanna look really closte cause I'm about to learn mixed Media too. So inspiring!

Hugs sent!
Hope You've a good time now when it's summer!