måndag 26 juni 2017

:: Silver Sweet - ATC Color Challenge ::

Today I have some silver ATC to show you. I´don´t work with all metallic that much but boy was this fun! I rellay love how they turned out! This is the third color I have created for my ATC Color Challenge 2017. Want to join me? Look for #atccolorchallenge2017 at Instagram.

I started with the Stencil called Crackle from Prima. Then I added Heavy Gesso and Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Metallique Silver Spoon both from Prima Marketing. I buy most of my supplies from Prima at Pyssloteket in Stockholm.

When my background was dry I started my treasure hunt in boxes and my drawers for fun embellishments. I find two wooden frames from a box with frames in two different sizes. The box is called Wood Icons Delight. The larger frames was a good fit here. But I still lacked one frame so I used one in Resin I had left from a class with Frank Garcia. I painted the frames with the same paint as my backgrounds and I also used some Metallique Wax Old Silver.

After attaching the frames with Art Basic 3d Matte Gel I added lots of Glass Glitter Sterling and Micro beads in silver. I also used some loose silver glitter from Finnabair. ON thos ATC I used a Resin frame. I think both the Acrylic Paint and Waxes has really good coverage!

For this ATC I painted some flat flowers in the Silver Spoon Paint. I also used a piece from the Sunrise Sunset Collection with Mechanicals Vintage Trinkets. This one was in copper but I used my Wax and changed it into silver. The key from Prima Ingvild Bolme is called Junkyard Findings Vintage Keys. And last I added a metallic knob on the key and the metallic Jeans plates all from Prima. Of coures! I use Ranger Glossy Accent when I attach metallic embellishments.

I needed the flowers under the metallic plate to get it steady and solid. Here you can also see the little knob on the key. Every detail and layer makes it more fun to look at!

On this ATC I used one large metallic flower and one smaller from the Sunrise Sunset Mechanicals set. On the smaller flower I used the same knob as on the ATC above here. I found a package with really cool embellishments looking as pendants and I used one of them here. The arrow stickers are from Tim Holtz and called Metallic Borders.


Inga kommentarer: