söndag 15 oktober 2017

:: ATC for Wild Orchid Crafts ::

I really love making my ATC´s! Today I have four ATC with handmade faces on. 

For the faces I used moulds and paper clay. When the faces was dry I painted them with black Gesso and added Metallique Wax Vintage Gold from Prima.

Behind the faces, or maybe masks are a more correct word for them, I added feathers in black and purple. I also used sissal in gold. Below the sissal I used beautiful metal frames or plaquettes from Wild Orchid Crafts. Around the flowers I used Micro Beads from 13arts and some cool mica flakes in purple also from 13arts. To get some sparkle I used loose glitter from Prima Finnabair. I just love the small tube containers with glitter from Prima!

From Wild Orchid Crafts I used Purple Open Roses 10mm. I painted some flowers with black Gesso. The flowers I painted are Cherry Blossoms, Sweetheart Blossoms Flowers and Open Roses in the size10 mm. Then I added some of the Vintage Gold Wax from Prima on all flowers.


Supplies from Wild Orchid Crafts:

Inga kommentarer: