torsdag 23 november 2017

:: Christmas Hearts for Wild Orchid Crafts ::

I found some hearts in some kind of plaster at ÖB for 50% off. Now I have given the hearts a real makeover! First I painted them with Gesso then I added Texture Paste throw a stencil to get a bit texture on the surface. Then I added one coat of Distress Paint Peeled Paint and one mixed coat of Prima Sparks Fairy Wings and Dragon´s eye. I also added some Wax for even more shine.

When it was all dry the fun started with lots of flowers, glitter, glassfiller and Artstones.

I used following products from Wild Orchid Crafts:


Here you find the other supplies I used:
Distress Paint Peeled Paint
Prima Acrylic Paint Sparks Dragon´s Eye
Prima Acrylic Paint Sparks Fairy Wings
Prima Antique Brilliance Wax Lucky Emerald
Prima Metallique Wax Vintage Gold
Prima Mini Artstones
Prima Artstones
Memory Box Stars Shimmers Stencil
Deco Art Modeling Paste
13arts Ayeeda Ink Green Glitter

1 kommentar: