tisdag 21 november 2017

:: Altered Glass Bottle ::


 I found a fun challenge over at Scraphuset and this is my project made for the all black challenge.
It´s a bif difficult to take photos of this kind of project so I hope you can see all textures and different shapes. I started with a flee market find - a glass bottle for some kind of liquor.

I painted the whole bottle with white gesso and on some areas I used crackle paste and a brick stencil.

I made several different shapes with paperclay. When it all was dry I glued them to the bottle. I also added both regular size and mini artstones from Prima.

 When it was dry I added a layer of black acrylic paint.

Last I added Prima Wax with my fingertips. 


My list of supplies:
Daler Rowney Gesso
Studio Acrylic Paint Charcoal Black
Prima Metallique Wax Old Silver
Prima Artstones
Prima Mini Artstones
Martha Stewart Paperclay
Molds - angels, crowns, butterflies, keyhole, different ornaments
Tim Holtz mini stencil set 3
Prima 3d Matte Gel
DecoArt Crackle Paste


1 kommentar:

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Alltså, den är ju så snygg att jag tappar andan! Älskar den! :)

Tack för att du är med i vår tävling!

Mvh Malin/ DT på Scraphuset