söndag 19 november 2017

:: Green Vintage Christmas Card ::


At the last minute I joind a very fun challenge at Kristinas Scrapbooking. I´m a slow scrapbooker and this card took me forever to create! Lucky me I enjoyed every minute of it! With three hours left of the challenge I managed to send in photos of my card :)  I love how it turned out!

My paper, yes I only used one, is from Bo Bunny Winter Wishes Collection and are called Winter Wishes. I framed the image with a chipboard frame from Blue Fern Studios. The cute Deer is also from Blue Fern Studios and called Winter Deer. I painted them both with sparkly acrylic paint.

 The large green flowers I made myself with Foamiran from WOC. I used three different dies.


 All the other flowers are first dipped in Multimedium and then loose glitter. This time I chosed a iridiscent white glitter. I added cardboard behind one layer paper and behind my image to get depth on my card. I also made three layers of lace. The first one is a gift from a sweet friend called Klara. The snowflake ribbon is from TGR. I can´t remember were I bought the one with beads?

Other supplies I used:
Bo Bunny Winter Wishes Collection - Winter Wishes
Blue Fern Chipboard Winter Deer
Blue Fern Chipboard frame
Flower dies Wish
14 Craft Bar Poinsettia dies
Daler Rowney Gesso
DecoArt Acrylic Paint Ice Crystal
13arts Gel medium


1 kommentar:

Krystal sa...

Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.