fredag 17 november 2017

:: Gift Box and card for Wild Orchid Crafts ::

I made a box with a card inside as my latest project for Wild Orchid Crafts.
I think this will be a really nice Christmas gift for my sons teacher.

I folded the box with Cardstock and papers from Maja Design. For the corners I used metal Corners and cute pearl stars. Last I added blue pearls. When you do a box for a card I think a regular Cardstock works really well. I use my ScorPal when I make boxes.

Both box and card have similar design.

After adding all gorgeous flowers and berries from Woc I added lots of white Gesso.
I wanted a matte look here so no glitter!


Here you find all supplies I used:
Maja Design Vintage Frost 1st of December
Maja Design Vintage Frost 21st of December
Maja Design Vintage Frost 19th of December
SnipArt Chipboard Ram
SnipArt Chipboard Snöflingor
Creative Expressions Berry Bough Die
Marianne Design Creatable Oval By Petra Die
Marianne Design Anja´s Square Die
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large Die
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals Die
Papirdesign Blue Pearls 
Metal Corners White
Gesso Daler Rowney
Foam Tape

All flowers with links at the end of this post!



Inga kommentarer: