lördag 20 januari 2018

:: CAS ATC with fishes ::

I continued making some onelayer ATC and today fishes are the theme :)

I used 13arts Rainbow Color Duo Pistachio Green and Turquoise for my background. The fishes are stamped with white embossing powder before I added the Rainbow powder. The words are rub-ons from Melaissa Frances. I really like using rub-ons on thos kind of work. I will never get a bad print!

For my blue cards I used same fishes from TGR or Flying Tiger but this time I used black embossing powder. The background are different shades of bue Distress Ink.
I wanted them a bit darker so I dabbed randomly with Archival Ink in black. I used a stamp with bubbles from You Do and also some really old rub-ons in black and white. The words are rub-ons from Melissa Frances. I have a whole box with rub-ons and I really love to use them on my mixed-media projects! I´m so happy that I have a really big pile of them!


Inga kommentarer: