onsdag 31 januari 2018

:: Stinkin Cute Card For A Challenge ::

It was a really long time I enterd a card challenge! But the last couple of days I got my mojo back when it comes to cards with cute critters from Lawn Fawn! I have never before taken on a challenge with Lawn Fawnatics but today that will change! 

This is the challenge Lawn Fawnatics #21

I created a shaker card with a winter background scene inspired by the wintery tree photo on the Moodboard. I was also inspired by the hearts and I used seaquins inspired by the red photo.


Here is my supplies list:
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Small
Lawn Fawn Forest Border
Lawn Fawn Stiched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Birch Trees
Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me
Lawn Fawn Stinkin Cute
White and Silver Seaquins Adlibris
Copic Sketch N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9
Copic Sketch R22, R24
3d tape
Overhead paper for the window
Misti
Sizzix Big Shot


3 kommentarer:

Samantha Mann sa...

this shaker card is SO cute!! LOVE the pops of that dark pink color! and the skunk is just too adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Sussieb sa...

Det är nog mitt favorit kort❣

francesca sa...

lovely card! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!