måndag 29 januari 2018

:: Tips and Tricks with Ulrika aka LillBlomman #6 ::

It was over two month ago since I showed you a Tips and Tricks and today I´m back with a new one!
It´s not hard at all to build a scene with your dies from Lawn Fawn! I really love playing with mine and let my imagination be a bit free! Today I will show you how I made this scene with the lazy bunny. I wanted my stitches to be all around the edges and this is how I did it.

This is my finished card. My bunny is a stamp from a Swedish brand called Skyming Design. They aren´t aviable on the market anymore so I´m happy I own this one! So darn cute!

 He´s colored with my Copics.


Here is my supplies list:
Lawn Fawn Happy Summer Stamps
Lawn Fawn Year Two Stamps
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me Set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Dies
Lawn Fawn Forest Border Die
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die
Lawn Fawn Outside Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Small
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Large
Skymning Design Vårkänslor (bunny)
Copic E70, E71, E74
Copic R20, R21


Copic G14
Memento Tuxedo Black
Misti
Sizzix Big Shot

1.
 Prepare your background with the black scalloped frame. Cut out the mountains with the highest peaks the way my photo shows. I don´t want stitches on the highest peak.

 Measure the new row with mountains on front of the first one so it looks good on your card.

 Carefully remove the one you already cut after putting the frame in place.

 Mount the mountains on your base. You can see how nice the stitches look at the edges.

 Now on to the grass borders. I used two different colors on my cardstock. Make sure to move the borders a bit so that the grass isn´t at the exact same places.

 When I mount my different pieces I use different thickness on my 3d tape and squares.

 I also wanted a Forest Border in front of the mountains.
I fussy cutted my bunny and let him lie a little both in front and behind the grass.
Last I added a speech bubble with a sentiment on. A really fund and easy card to make!


Inga kommentarer: