tisdag 1 maj 2018

:: Spring Fling - ATC ::

More green! I made a bunch of green backgrounds and then I cut some of them in to paper strips and added to my backgrounds. 

I love to use my bottlecaps and here I chose a golden one. I think the yellow Butterflies looks really good with all the green elements. 

I also added some brown flowers from Prima to get some contrasts.


My Supplies List:
Inkido Butteflies 
13arts Rainbow Color Pistachio Green
Bottlecaps
Dollarstore Metallic thread
Prima Marketing Finnabair Fine Glitter
Prima Marketing Glass Beads Peacock Green 
Prima Marketing Travelers Flowers Water Flowers
Prima Marketing Flowers Ransley (I used the leaves)
Prima Marketing Color Bloom Gold Foil
Ranger Stickles Lime Green
Ribbon
Micro Beads Gold


1 kommentar:

chilan sa...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm với website huonglam.vn hay còn gọi là công ty Hương Lâm chuyên bán buôn máy photocopy tại web huonglam.vn uy tín hàng đầu huong lam với website cung cấp máy photo cho mọi nhà.