lördag 16 juni 2018

:: She Art Canvas ::

I´m so sorry for being the worst blogger ever! I haven´t had any scrap mojo for a long time and I really miss my crafty time! I´m a bit anemic and really tired all the time. We also lost a dear family member and with came funeral planning and a funeral. 
I really wanted to create some She Art for my sons teacher! He will change to a new school after the summer break and he really have had an amazing teacher for the last three years! 
This is the result! A twelve by twelve canvas with a darn cute Angel on.

I started with paper scraps and then lots of layers of acrylic paint, gesso, stencils, rub-ond and glitter.

I choose the following words for my canvas. It takes a special kind of Angel to teach children.


She got my favorite hairdo,  the curly side bun with flowers.

I cut out butteflies from napkins and added some in front of the Angel and some in the background. I added some colors on the butterflies with my Faber Castel Bg Brush Pit Pens. And they also got some clear beads from Prima and of course some doodeling with the best pen Pilot Perma Ball.

The dress is build with paper in the bottom and then lots of different pieces of lace.

I always use black details on my canvases because I think all colors really pop with some contrasts!

The collar is buildt with pieces of lace, a flower from Prima and a rub-on.
Hope you liked my canvas! My sons teacher really liked it and I´m happy she got this canvas! 


Inga kommentarer: